Disclaimer for notesvarsity.com
Notesvarsity.com website respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998, Notesvarsity.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Notesvarsity.com website.
Notesvarsity.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform that contains no content that violates those rights and promotes this objective by providing the Possibility for submission of complaints concerning content to take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
The book links published on this website Notesvarsity.com are NOT our property, they are the property of their respected owners. This website only republishes the book links available online on the web in order to assist students to get quick access to the study material.
Also, we publish links to other sites on the web and those sites where someone has already uploaded these files (PDFs). Therefore, we are not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. We are not responsible what so ever for any of the content. If you find some content inappropriate or if you find any violation of your copyrights, kindly contact the host of the content (pdf file) to remove it from there and also mention us to remove that links.
Although this website does not contain any copyrighted content even then when we assure you that we will take necessary action on the infringing content if any mentioned by owners.
On Notesvarsity.com, users are also able to submit and pubish book links on our website. We take great care while approving the links and check them if they are actually linking to copyrighted content or not. If the links are pointing to a copyright content that is being shared publicly by someone, then we remove those links. But if you think that any book link shared on our website points to a copyrighted content of yours, you can let us know by using following form and we will make sure that we remove the links within 15-20 days.
- Prepare the following elements in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Notesvarsity.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.