Book Title : The Management of Quality and its Control
Author(s) : Charles S. Tapiero
Publisher : Springer Science
Edition : First
Pages : 414
PDF Size : 8 Mb
The Management of Quality and its Control by Charles S. Tapiero book is partitioned into 3 segments.
The main segment presents the essential ideas, definitions and the administration of aggregate quality.
The second segment is orientated towards strategies and the third segment which closes with covering application zones of specific significance in the field of Quality Management.
Table of Contents:
1. The concept and the definition of quality
2. Total Quality Management Additional references
3. The tools of quality control and its management
4. Decision theory and the management of quality
5. Inspection and acceptance sampling
6. Control charts
7. Experimental and robust design
8. Strategic issues, producer-supplier relationships and the economies of quality
9. The control of quality in a temporal settings